High-End Uniforms doesn’t just stop at embroidery when it comes to branding apparel and merchandising items for your establishment. We have now added heat pressing to our list of services, which is an alternative application providing a different look and feel for your branding, while offering flexibility of quantity and product type. Heat transfer is a process of printing garments in which the printed design is transferred from the paper to the garment through heat and pressure.
Advantages to Heat Press
- Our heat pressing services are available for order with a commitment of 100 to be purchased on an “as needed” basis. Mix and match items and order as demand requires.
- Heat pressing works great for promotional events, t-shirts, canvas bags, wine totes, and many other items.
- Heat press lets you print full color images on garments.
- Heat press can use several colors, as long as they do not overlap.
- Heat press is the most cost effective for small runs of printing.